Kings Bridge Park
Kings Bridge Park is located in Chippawa, just a short distance from Niagara Falls. The park was originally the site of Fort Welland.
This primitive fort, built in 1790 by the British consisted of a loghouse surrounded by a wooden blockade. It should be noted that during the peak tourist season Niagara Parks charges a parking fee at this park.