View Larger Map
Malcolmson Park is an eco-friendly park located within the City of St. Catharines in Port Weller East. The park is a fine example of what can be accomplished when residents work together to better their community.
The park itself derives its name from Mary Malcolmson, a woman who was instumental in organizing the first Canadian Girl Guide Organization in 1910. The first meeting was held in St. Catharines, Ontario.
Malcolmson Park is bordered by the Welland Canal and Lock One to the east and Lake Ontario to the north, all within walking distance of the park.
Situated at the end of Niagara Street, at Lakeshore Road, in the city of St. Catharines, there is plenty of free parking and admission to the park is free.